Based in Geel, Belgium
September 27, 2010
Press / Business contact:
Rogueside is a Belgian based game developer and publisher focusing on creative games for PC and Consoles.
Rogueside started as Crazy Monkey Studios in 2010 and worked on notorious projects as a developer and publisher, such as Hidden Through Time on PC/Consoles/Mobile, Guns Gore and Cannoli 1 and 2 on PC/Consoles, War Party on PC/Consoles. We built long term business relationships with Valve, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Apple and Google among others. We renamed the company to Rogueside in 2020! The new name implies rebellion, alternative views and adventure.After that
We are currently working on new games for various platforms and looking for more talented colleagues!
Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 | Launch Trailer YouTube
Guns, Gore and Cannoli 1 | Launch Trailer YouTube
Hidden Through Time | Gameplay Trailer YouTube
War Party | Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Dutch Game Awards, Best Art Direction." - Utrecht, 30 September, 2015
- "Indie Prize Europe 2015, Best PC Game Award." - Amsterdam, 16 February, 2015
- "When Old-Timey Mobsters Fight Zombies, Everybody Wins."
- Mike Fahey, Kotaku
- "Brains, Nazis and a whole lot of fun"
- Richar Atkinson, Nintendolife
- "A little hide-and-seek through time"
- Michael Moore, Theverge
- "‘Hidden Through Time’ Is The Most Straightforward Family-Friendly Fun Possible"
- Matt Gardner, Forbes