Rogueside is a video game developer and publisher since 2010. The company has released dozens of games, including Guns, Gore and Cannoli 1 & 2, Hidden Through Time and more. We’re currently looking for an experienced Game Producer. Our perfect candidate is an excellent communicator and multitasker, has strong problem-solving skills, and is passionate about video games. As a Producer you’ll be in charge of translating the product roadmap into tangible features that add player value to our games. You will be the one with an overview on our multidisciplinary teams, making sure that everyone is able to do their best work. Besides being focused on internal communication streams, you will also be in direct contact with publishers and platform holders. The candidate is expected to work on site in our studio in Geel, Belgium.
- Work closely with the Executive Producer to help our development teams bring their games to market at the desired quality, budget, and timeline;
- Define and manage the milestone schedules and ensure the delivery of high-quality builds throughout development;
- Manage, facilitate and coach team members
- Understand player expectations and market changes to help teams steer their vision in the right direction;
- Work closely with internal teams to support, market, and launch titles across multiple platforms;
- Participate in assessing new game concepts.
- Published at least one game using Unity or equivalent C# or C++ based game engines targeting various platforms: PC, consoles, mobile, etc.
- Proven experience in the role of a producer or a team leader, with at least one title shipped in this capacity;
- Previous experience in project management, marketing, or related jobs in the games industry;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong understanding of agile project management and project management software;
- Excellent people skills;
- You have solid understanding of game development and technologies, with experience in all phases of development;
- Top-notch communication skills: you can explain complex ideas and manage expectations;
- Proactive approach, high sense of ownership, and a team player’s mindset;
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time, with different deadlines and requirements;
- Deep interest and understanding of the industry and games;
- Being a gamer is a must.
- Work with PC and console projects;
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Relocation to Geel, Belgium, if desired. The company covers relocation costs;
- Corporate hardware.