It’s here Boyz!
Your explosive adventure on Luteus Alpha starts NOW! Krump your way through the hive city of Luteus Prime; battle Humans, Orks and Genestealer cultists; and ultimately recover your luscious hair squig from the hands of the Warboss Gutrekka! Tackle the chaotic campaign as a lone wolf in singleplayer, or round up the Boyz for that extra dakka in some explosive multiplayer mayhem. Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef is OUT NOW on PC and Switch. Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions will arrive October 25th, while PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 will launch on December 2nd.
Purchase Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef now and receive a 10% discount.
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef Features
- Classic 2D side-scrolling goodness, filled with intense action, funny one-liners, screaming deaths and comical dialogues!
- Choose your class, picking between four distinct characters, each with their own unique toolkit true to the Warhammer 40,000 lore.
- Inflict chaos with an arsenal of weapons at your fingertips. Expand your armoury with up to twenty different weapons. There’s no such thing as having too much dakka!
- Unleash your Waaagh! at the right time! Wreak carnage and rain destruction on those puny ‘umies.
- Challenge the mightiest empire in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Become victorious, bring the planet to its knees and lead your very own Waaagh!
- Earn hats by destroying compelling bosses, completing milestones or exchanging Teef at the Mekboy shop. Teef are collected by tearing through the story.
- Beautiful hand-drawn scenery gives an incredible sense of depth to a side-on world.
- Break up the action, and immerse yourselves in engaging cinematics.
- Set foot on Luteus Prime in single-player mode, or get a party together of up to four Ork Boyz and have some fun together! Multiplayer is available both online and in local co-op.
- Brawl it out against your rivals in an all-out epic battle to decide who is the baddest Ork in the warband! Up to four boyz can scrap it out in the arena, both online and in local PvP.
- Get your socks rocked off with an amazing heavy metal soundtrack, composed by Deon van Heerden.
- Yes, there will be explosions. Like, a lot of them!
See you in the chaos!