We are looking for a talented all-round 2D Artist to join our art team!
- Design concept art for game characters, props and backgrounds.
- create 2D art assets for a wide range of art styles.
- Produce final artwork for implementation in the games.
- Create appealing UI across multiple titles.
- Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire project interface.
- Produce particles, shaders and other VFX in 2D space.
- Collaborate with the design and programming departments in the implementation of UI components and the desired flow of the game UX.
Skills & Requirements
- Passion for game visuals and creating concepts.
- An expert in Photoshop, both as a painter and as an image manipulator.
- Outstanding creativity, commitment, work ethic and sense of order.
- Proven success in creating high quality concepts.
- Experienced UI/UX artist with the portfolio to prove it.
- Ability to produce both wireframes and final UI assets.
- Demonstrate good use of typography, composition and color.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Excellent English ability, both spoken and written.
- experience with 2D animations.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who will be involved in various project assignments within our company. The test typologies you will cover include but are not limited to: integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, and regression testing. You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
- Evaluate and test new or modified products and applications, to verify that they function according to user requirements and to established guidelines;
- Review requirements and develop test cases based on those requirements; Create, update and execute test plans and test cases;
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner;
- Present ideas on system improvements based on hands on experience;
- Thoroughly report test results and manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database etc.;
- Contribute to the design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of test environments and test systems and processes;
- Contribute to the project hand-over to the support and operations team;
- Practical experience of at least 1 year in testing;
- Strong interest in video games.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both orally and written. French is a plus;
- Good understanding of the product development process;
- Knowledge and experience of QA methodologies (Agile – SCRUM);
- Experience with testing and bug reporting tools (Hacknplan, JIRA);
- Technical writing experience (test plans, work procedures, user guides etc.);
- General knowledge in the area of software development practices;
- Experience with APIs testing;
- Knowledge of Unity and Unreal Engine is a plus;
- Experience with logs (search, sort, filter, identify) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Automation testing is a plus;