If you’re searching for something more than just a workplace, if you want to be a co-creator rather than just another cog in the machine, if you want to go down in the history of the game industry working as a part of great productions – apply to this position:
- Creating instruments for other design, engineering and art departments to use.
- design, prototype, integrate, iterate and polish game mechanics, systems and development tools.
- You will ensure the communication and clear understanding of technical tasks by all teams involved in a project.
- You will prototype game features to prove designs to be valid and you’ll create wholesome technical documentation to solidify the game design vision of the project.
- On a daily basis you will be in charge of technical workflow and pipelines, owning, adjusting and expanding them.
- At the final stages of the project you’ll be the one to advance the quality and performance of the whole game, actively assist with delivering stable game builds while meeting target platform requirements and technical limitations.
- Experience with Unity Engine.
- Analytical and problem solving mindset;
- Good knowledge of visual scripting;
- In-depth knowledge of in-engine tools of Unity engine (profilers, debuggers, analyzers, reflectors);
- Solid understanding of programming patterns, conventions, code and project architecture;
- At least basic knowledge of C# (being able to read/debug preexisting code);
- Proven record of skills and achievements in indie/AA/AAA commercial game projects.
- Good knowledge of system design and user-oriented tools development;
- Profound Technical/Gameplay/System Design experience;
- Pre Production to Post-Release experience on at least one major project;
- Experience with game console optimisation and compliance.
- Mastery in any additional gamedev field or deep knowledge of several ones.
- Willing to mentor your colleagues on possibilities of technologies and create new ones with your own hands;
- The job will take place on-site at our office in Belgium.
- The candidate can start very soon.