At Rogueside, we believe that great games are made by people who are passionate about making them! As a Developer you will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team of experts ranging from game designers, artists and animators.
- Design the overall game architecture.
- Propose generic and reusable solutions for required game design.
- Build high performing top quality games.
- Carry the responsibility of the performance and technical quality in the project.
- Champion a problem solving approach within our team.
- Optimize the game to run smoothly on all platforms.
- Participate in prototyping new game concepts.
- Work together with the producer, designers and artists.
- Design, implement and test complex game features.
- Manage development of multiple tasks and features simultaneously.
- +2 years of game development experience
- Game development experience with Unity Engine.
- Strong programming skills with C# & C++.
- In-depth expertise of 3Cs, physics, 3D, UI/UX, multiplayer
- Released a high quality game on Steam, console or mobile.
- Good understanding of PC & Console hardware.
- Good knowledge of the English language is essential.
- A degree in Computer Science, or a degree in programming aimed at the game industry.
- Debugging, profiling and optimizing skills.
- The job will take place on-site at our office in Belgium.
- The candidate can start very soon.