Rogueside is looking for a talented VFX artist to help build our future games.
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement visual effects that communicate essential gameplay elements.
- Balance visual impact of effects with gameplay clarity.
- Implement creative optimization solutions without sacrificing visual quality.
- Identify and document best practices for a Real-Time VFX workflow.
- Partner with art and design teams to concept, prototype and implement real-tIme VFX.
- Partner with art, design and engineering teams to solve cross disciplinary challenges.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in creating VFX on at least 1 shipped title.
- Familiarity with UE4 and Unity.
- Familiarity with creation and optimization of custom shaders, materials and textures.
- Impeccable organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in VFX fundamentals for combat games including timing, shape language, and colour theory.
- Skills in Photoshop and Maya or other 3D Software.
- Deep passion for games and player experience.
- Knowledge of Unreal Skeleton, Animation and Montage system.
- Experience writing Shader/GPU code with HLSL, GLSL, or unity shaderlab.
- SFX Experience.